Thursday, December 21, 2006

YUMMY YUMMY (PART 1)

My semester break is packed with projects, meetings and tuitions. All these busy-messy-lousy workloads make me dizzy and turn me into a withered daisy. Therefore I’m moody and sleepy. My face is always chubby and makes me think of plastic surgery. In order to motivate myself to be happy, I simply go “YUMMY YUMMY” although I’m choosy.


SO TASTY!


BAKERZIN


Avocado baked with crab meat- BUTTERY



Seafood crepes- CREAMY



3 tapas- ICY



STRAWBERRY









Renowned dessert- ROSY



CHILI'S



Broccoli cheese soup- PASTY & CHEESY



Triple play- CRISPY






Tomato sauce pasta with shredded chicken and garlic bread- SAVOURY





NIPPON YATAIMURA








Kimchi Ramen- SPICY






Beancurd- VELVETY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails