Friday, March 16, 2007

TOTAL OBSOLETENESS




Assignment, presentation and examination are over finally. So the blogs I wanted to post are obsolete.



OBSOLETE VALENTINE

I involved myself in one of the activities organized by LEO club in this busy short semester. I chose to help in organizing the Valentine’s Day Sales.

The sales of all items were going so fast and all the flowers and Ferrero Roche were being sold out one day before Valentine. So we had nothing to sell on Valentine’s Day.







Ferrero Rocher








OBSOLETE PHOTO-SHOOTING

This was the photo-shooting for Sin Chew’s Negeri Sembilan Edition.



Reuben and me.


Jimmy's part time job in college.... He was actually helping us to carry the bags coz we were busy taking photos



Jimmy and Ivan.... Handsome right?







1 comment:

  1. I know Jimmy, Ivan & Reuben too ! They are friends of mine when we work together for some college events.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails