Friday, April 06, 2007

Say NO to Informatics

After discussing with college's Dean, we only found out that this incident was purely a misunderstanding. What they concerned were why I didn't take the LAN subjects during Diploma.

And I still can continue with what I'm doing without delay my graduation but have to take those "mafan" LAN subjects this sem and next sem.

Actually I've had taken all required LAN subjects 4 years ago when i studied in Informatics. But this going-to-close college was reluctant to produce any transcript for me because i was a student transferred from Institute Sarjana, which had merged with Informatics. Their officers' attitude were bad and just told me that they didn't have my data in their system without checking.

Poor customer service! And now who wants to study there?

1 comment:

  1. i graduated at informatics.. really sucks.. until informatics kuching branch closed .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails