Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

I don’t know why all kinds of celebration must come with food. Only celebrations with food are considered celebrations?



I hope to have a special celebration without oily and fattening food so that I do not need to implement a diet plan after that. But all sorts of diet plan doesn’t seem to work well on me because I can’t control myself from eating those oily, high-calories and yet yummilicious foods.



On my birthday dinner, I decided not to order set dinner. I chose to order from the ala carte menu so that I could control my food consumption.



However, I was still unable to resist those palatable dishes and I ordered...........




Mushroom soup served with garlic bread



Extremely rich and creamy soup




Lobster baked with cheese



The most sinful dish but absolutely scrumptious




The lobster was not only fresh but also flawlessly baked in mild cheddar cheese








Extremely cheesy



Sizzling chicken chop



Served with cheese, ham and rich butter cream sauce



Grilled Codfish with Hollandaise sauce


Complemented with deep fried potato wedges and prime vegetables. The fish was grilled with minimal ingredients where its natural tender juiciness could be savoured.



Ice-blended cappuccino



This ice-blended cappuccino was topped with light whipped cream and a scoop of chocolate ice cream. But it was too sweet for me though rich in aromatic coffee scent


This served as my drink and also dessert. I’m too smart!! I purposely skipped the dessert because I didn’t want to gain 200gram weight!




It would be much appreciated if you treat me a very healthy meal such as fruits, veges, cereals and yogurt buffet. I'm a very healthy person (Ahem... ahem...). So you guys can spend your money to buy me skincare products and handbags! Wahaha…..



I want Elken’s Dr. Diet instead of all these hearty meals.



Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could submit to our cravings and still be fit and healthy?

5 comments:

  1. Nice celebration over there together with delicious food! I want to join you also lar... hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, yummy food! slurrp...

    did you celebrated with your loved ones in kensington? it does look like kensington... :)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Diet expensive wor. Take Kenko Diet Plum la. I heart the lobster. Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! The lobster is so yummy! I love cheeesee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice to meet you.
    我是向您推荐网络工作系统---美商网络创业GDI
    我有 www.Elken.WS 的WS域名网址出售
    如有兴趣或疑问可以直接联络我,我可以为你说明
    手 机: 60165340888
    Email: alexsinky@hotmail.com
    MSN : alexsinky@hotmail.com
    QQ : 708870664
    Skype : alexsinky
    我的网页http://alexsinky.net谢谢!
    如有打扰,说声抱歉!!
    Elken.com.my ,Elken.com(.com 是Elken公司拿了)
    Elken(.net 香港信时旗下企业 买了。
    我只有这个Elken.WS出售,您是有兴趣请尽快联络。
    您想了解更多关于美商网络创业(GDI) 请点这里
    I would like to promote GDI (Global Domain International) to you.
    I have domain name www.Elken.WS for sale
    Please contact me if you are interest or have any inquire, I will explain to you
    nd phone : 60165340888
    Email: alexsinky@hotmail.com
    MSN : alexsinky@hotmail.com
    QQ : 708870664
    Skype : alexsinky
    My home page is http://alexsinky.net Thank you.
    Sorry for disturb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails