Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Camera


My old camera




I have been using this camera for about three years. Not only skin aging is terrible, camera aging is also very annoying as it always couldn't function properly.

I had to get a new camera because my graduation ceremony is approaching. Can't wait to know my honour classification and to receive my transcript and certificate.

I bought a new camera this evening at SenQ. Why SenQ? Because I could get extra one year warranty and also the 0% interest rate installment. I opted to easy payment scheme because my savings account's yellow light is blinking to warn me that I've poor financial control and the spending pattern should be slightly changed. Sigh......




My brand new camera



Same brand, same series, same colour, same place of origin, same battery, same memory card with my old one



Of course different model..........





....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....





IXUS 80 IS







Must experiment it for night shoot. Give me some tips on how to capture a clear nightview photo ok? I hate to use Photoshop to sharpen, level and despeckle as it's time consuming when I have tonnes of photos to touch up.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, a nice camera! I heard that it is good and nice to use...

    Oh, you are going to your graduation ceremony? Must take lotsa photo ya, and I'm waiting to see too! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. My graduation ceremony will be held on 23rd Aug 2008. I will take tonne of photos ... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's great! Hope to see the tonne of photos here ya! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turn on Flash light function perhaps? If can, try to buy SONY camera next time. I find it much better than other brand =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought PowerShot A490 a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow...when u know how to capture a clear nightview photo, remember to share a experience with me ya...=P

    ReplyDelete
  7. canon rocks! :) eh, it has in pink color right? it's so pretty~ don't stop your hands in snapping pictures during your graduation ceremony~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails