Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Days (Little Update)

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I'm too busy with my work and can't resist from the mega sales. I bought too many stuffs, mainly skincare and clothing.

I just back from my graduation ceremony. Although I'm quite tired and sleepy now, but the eagerness to share my happiness and unforgettable moments with you all has prompted me to update my blog.

Due to the voluminous photos taken in this afternoon and the lack of time to process and select these gorgeous photos, I'll be only able to present a few at this moment.



Invitation card for guests


Booth for lunch


Flower stall


Inside the hall


My parents




More photos will be uploaded soon. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulation ya!!!
    Hehe, waiting to see more photos ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was great meeting you finally! you look even prettier in real life :)

    take care ya, thanks for the great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... congratulations to you! you looked pretty in the suit~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty~Congrat on your convo!!!!Yeah~ we are graduated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice convo photos!!
    congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails