Saturday, September 27, 2008

Luna Bar

I went to Luna Bar again!!!


I’m so in love with it because it’s a perfect place for drinks that meet my “chill out” definition. The ambient music, illumination of the lights and the sophisticated design add glamour to the elegant atmosphere.




















I'm not in good mood today though writing this entry should be a delightful one. I feel so helpless and hopeless now. I'm unsure about my direction in the middle of the road. I don't dare to cross the road. I don't know where I should go.

I just don't know why there is someone that will never feel guilty after breaking a promise that made due to a broken promise.

I want to bury myself with tonnes of Britain bank notes so that I can die happily.

7 comments:

  1. I heard lotsa good comments about this bar!!! And I wanna go there for once too! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a very nice bar with a very good atmosphere. seems very comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat more than you can be buried with pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard this bar many times and glad to see some pictures here! I wish can go too~

    Akira...when you want to go? i want to join!Hehe +u+

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends have been asking me to drink with him in this place but I did not go because of rush hour traffic. Maybe I will check it out sometime. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a nice bar...
    i wanna to go when i have chance! :)

    bu the way, i gonna link u in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hbncrc2:02 PM

    hey good bar.. you look so great in all the pic..

    hbncrc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails