Friday, October 03, 2008

My first time.......



I've been suffering from gastric for about 5 weeks. Doctor advises me to do a stomach scoping to diagnose the causes. I will be admitted into hospital for an endoscopy on tomorrow morning. Endoscopy is an exam where, under mild sedation, a lighted flexible scope is passed into the stomach. Video can be taken and it will be recorded into a CD. This will be my third time doing the endoscopy.

I never stay in hospital except the time when I was just born. So this would be the FIRST TIME after I grown up.

How I spend my time from tomorrow noon until Sunday morning in Columbia Asia Hospital? I wonder whether they have WIFI.... Or any handsome patients will do......... HAHA.


10 comments:

  1. Aikz, what happen?

    Take care ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care to yourself ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care, hope all goes well for you and I'll pray for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u seems like get a serious gastric. plsss take care....

    handsome patient? handsome doctor is better than a patient...:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish u get well soon...

    in hospital still wan surf net haha... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping you'll be fine and no serious problems...and maybe a handsome doctor to check on you? Ha ha.
    Get well son, and keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself, girl..
    And dream big!!!
    not only aim for handsome patients but doctors too!! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about handsome doctor? Hopes it's nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. arrhh....i suffered from gastric too! gastric pill cant help anymore :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails