Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nude Vain photos




Hi everyone! Just want to share some of my recent photos with you all.


Don't be surprised. It's a private collection of my nude vain photos!


You may scroll down now......






.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

















How? Did viewing my photos make your day brighter and happier?

Pardon me for this cold joke. I know the answer is not.

But can you please comfort me? Be it a fake or sincere one because I urgently need comfort to motivate myself. Do you know why?

Let me tell you the reason why I'm so upset.

I gained 4kg weight!!! (As you can see from the photos) And it's due to the gastritis which always causes hunger that necessitate frequent meals to avoid the production of excessive gastric acid.

WTF! 4kg! It broke my book of records. I can hardly believe it. People is not using the word "skinny" to describe me anymore. If your heart got problem, you can do heart transplantation. How about stomach? I want to do stomach transplantation can?






13 comments:

  1. Aiya, better go to exercise and eat a bit less ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i still feel u r very slim!!!look ncie gal!pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u still look slim lah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where got gain 4kg... still looks slim and nice too me...

    i jealous of u coz u can gain weight coz i want gain also cant...

    I WAN TO GAIN WEIGHT!!! lol =p

    tell me ur secret to gain weight

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look good la. no need put nude pictures one.

    though i would be interested to see if you dare :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nolah...still slim ... slimer than me lah (^^) or you may go swim ... it was a good exercise ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. emmm....dun be so upset..try to exercise. mayb it can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you silly girl...
    if skinny is a word people used to describe you... then you're not looking great...

    as for now... you look fabulous... always tell yourself this ya... ^_^

    just work out and keep your body tonned... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry girl..
    You are still super skinny!!
    stay healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, don't get upset with yourself. If you gain weight take it easy. Take time to exercise, balance your diet.
    By d way, thanks for the comment in my blog. I am busy with our moving stuff next few weekends :) Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow its really great shots, I think it made my day more brighter,:D
    NOPE im not america, Im filipina but I do live here in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. No way you're anywhere near to being fat! Having seen you with Ringo in 1u in Sept...you're as slim as anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails