Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm still alive!!!



I'm too busy recently!!! But don't worry guys, I can have more time to blog starting this week.

To prove to you that I'm still living healthily on this earth, let me show you THIS:










I just back from my company trip yesterday. We stayed in a classy yet cosy chalet for one night. Thus, the photo above was taken just 24 hours ago when I was resting peacefully on a super comfortable bed at the chalet.


I'm now busy selecting and uploading the best photos to present to you all. Stay tuned if you want to know where did I go for my first company trip in BDO Binder.




6 comments:

  1. yeay you're still alive!!!

    faster blog la ish. keep us kancheonging only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, how ya there? Still busy as always?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic kinda shows us ur long beautiful hair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love traveling like this :) Going to new places, and I like exploring hotels :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails