Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is OVER



I went to The Curve yesterday with a hope to take tonnes of photos with their remarkable Christmas decorations.

However, when I arrived at the main entrance, I could only see Christmas Trees without lights and the fairy-theme decorations had been demolished. So sad and disappointed.....

Why they just can't put the Christmas decor until 1st of January?

Why they want to remind me that Christmas is over?

I'm still indulging in my own Christmas dream and I'm unwilling to wake up because Christmas is just too beautiful, sweet and lovely for me.



Mid Valley's Colourful & Joyous Christmas

























Times Square's Simple and Classic Christmas







Sungai Wang's Outdoor Blink-blink Christmas







The Curve's Fairyland Christmas










Ikano Power Centre's Snowy & White Christmas








Snow was everywhere on the floor. It was so beautiful.


It snowed finally in Malaysia!!!



After viewing so many Christmas decor at different shopping centres, let me show you my warm & lovely Christmas decor at House of Cheddarina.

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........












Isn't it warm? Haha.....


You are being cheated!!!! For sure the above photos were not taken at my home.....

It was the Christmas decor on the stage of Ikano Power Centre. Cool right? I love it so much.


All activities for New Year celebration in Negeri Sembilan have been cancelled. I don't know where I should celebrate....... Sleep at home can save more money and can avoid traffic congestion. A good suggestion right?


4 comments:

  1. Aiyo, there is no entertainment at NS there? It is a such terrible New Year eve for you all..

    Maybe you can ask some friends to hang out at cafe or mamak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Ichigo you're looking good la :D something must be working for you!

    hope you're feeling better now, still taking medication?

    I wish to wish you a great and properous new year this coming 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice decoration! I like it a lot looking at the dazzling lights of Christmas tree, and feel the joy of Christmas in the air... but X'mas has finally come to an end >,< so oh well...

    BTW, I'm here to wish you a happy new year ahead! Have a wonderful time, and may it be the year of joys and be filled with all the magic of life! ^ ^ *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. still have snow over there. seem like very cool leh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails