Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009




Let us welcome a brand new year with applause and amazing fireworks after kissing year 2008 good bye.




May you all have a blessed and auspicious New Year, where glorious moment celebrated in cheer!






Preview of my first entry for year 2009:





Don't worry, it's not Christmas post anymore. Relax ok?


I will bring you to a party where I had so much fun after working like cow for few months. Yes, it's my company's annual dinner! Be sure to visit me again if you want to see how the staffs in BDO dressed up for the annual dinner with the theme called "United Nations of BDO".




11 comments:

  1. leng lui, happy new year 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, girl...

    Anticipating your 1st 2009 post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pic!
    HappyNewYearrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2009!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Ichigo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Akimashte Omedetou! Happy New Year! Wow! So pretty under the Christmas Tree... Stay beautiful dear! See yah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blessed New year to you Chedarrina. I like your dress :) I hope I can find one like that too. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy牛year!!
    Wish you stay leng lui & happy always!!
    Nice to meet U!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails