Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Christmas in Malaysia is so hot. In Seremban, you can hardly feel the Christmas atmosphere. And you can never find a nice place for dining except Kensington but I have tried almost all their food. Ok, I think I should forget celebrating Christmas. I hate this boring dead town!!!!

I took a lot of photos when I went to KL though their Christmas decorations are just so so. But I'm only able to upload one at the moment due to time restriction. So more photos will be coming soon.




Wish you all Merry Christmas!!!

11 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas to you too ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas dear Ichigo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are going to The Curve tomorrow.

    at least no need stuck at Seremban. Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank U very much for dropping by on my blog.. *smile*

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.. wish U all the best!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think Christmas decoration in KL is nice enough!haha..mayb my request is not too high..=P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment and Merry X'mas to you too !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Xmas wish oo~~

    and

    Happy 2009 New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. the decoration so beautiful too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. merry belated christmas and eppie new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. a belated merry christmas to you! n a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails