Thursday, December 11, 2008

My New Blog Header is Coming Soon!


I know you all are so "sien" with my blog header because you will probably scroll down fast to avoid seeing my face whenever you browse my blog. Is this the truth? I think only you will know that. Haha....

I decided to give my blog a makeover as I no longer love the nightmarish header which I simply designed 3 years ago. Perhaps I will change the colour of the blog background or the entire template to match my new header. Who knows?

I've assigned a designer to help me to design a new one and he has been working hard with my new blog header for about 2 months. I haven't seen the design of my new header so i'm so excited as you all.

Just to let you all know that it's still my blog if you see something unfamiliar and new in this month when you visit my blog. So remember not to click the red cross button on the right of the browsing window ok?

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. i feel ur banner now is so ncie enough!!!got a pretty u ma ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya agreed!! i mean, not with you la hahaa :P

    anyway for a 2month effort it'd better be good ok. hehe. ok la no pressure, the most important is your content, and it's been great so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kekke
    Lookingforward for something new from ya*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine coming soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails