Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to school!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


Ok.... I'm super busy during this Chinese New Year. Supposed to blog this long long time ago. Sorry!

I received the registration pack from ACCA two weeks ago.



I'm back to school after two months of hesitation. I'm unsure whether this is a wise decision. I'm afraid of examinations!!! Plus, I worry I can't cope with the heavy workload (2 times of my weight.. LOL) and the terrible examinations that will make me look 5 years older. The hard works, tension and sleepless nights will do magic on my face and very soon, I will have to use SAND PAPER to smoothen my fine lines and wrinkles.

I don't know how many sleepless nights I need to spend in order to pass the remaining 7 papers. I still clearly remember how did I do revision and die try hard to memorise all the definitions, concepts, formulas, elaborations and examples during my uni life.

Studying part time is not easy at all. The most difficult part is, I need to travel all the way from Seremban to KL every Thursday at 4pm (Yes, my company allows us to leave earlier for classes) to attend the extremely boring 3 hours class.

Anyway, this Chinese New Year holiday makes me so happy as it gave me chances to gather with my friends and spend more time with my loved one.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year ya! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. eppie chinese niu year!
    got ang pao ar? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur company treat u guys so well..^^ some company won't like tat..=.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to put your off, but I tried studying part time taking only one paper and after that, never ever again! To hard to juggle between work, study and my own time.

    Anyway, you're probably smarter than me so don't worry, I'm sure you will do just fine. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails