Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BDO's Annual Dinner 2008



A very late update...... Gomenasai.

I just recovered from fever and flu. You know what? I had been feeling ill (really ill) for one week and after few days of "resting in peace" without much eating and drinking, I lost 2kg weight. HURRAY!!!

I wish I could fall sick for one more time so that I could flatten my tummy (CHOI....).


Back to what I've promised you.....



My first annual dinner in BDO


I don't have any UN cultural costumes, so I only wore this.....


With white blink blink flower clip and pearls on my hair


I love this photo. Look super cute!


My 4 inches heel and diamante on my toes


Ice sculpture


Me and Wei Liang


Registration counter was so crowded


Many of them wore Chinese traditional costumes.


The pretty Indian lady is our office cleaner, with her sharp pink colour Sari.


Olivia and me


The ballroom that accommodated about 400 staffs


Anyone that you like and want me to introduce to you? Drop me a message if you are interested... LOL


From the left: Vivian, me, Debbie and Lilian


Me and Nic. Nic won the third prize of the Best Costume Award with his DIY special hat and modern Hawaian look


The girl in Korean costume won the second prize for the Best Costume Award. She got RM100 cash prize. Surprisingly, there was no staff wearing Kimono on that night, which I thought it should be wore by many ladies. Aiya, I should have rented one Kimono so I could beat all the contestants and walk away with the cash prize of RM800!


Lucky draw. I was not lucky enough to get the home theatre system, not even a RM50 shopping voucher.


Seremban staffs with Dato Gan





Someone bought me a Christmas and New Year gift........


Thank you. I love it so much.

Diamante is in the trend now!






18 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great and kawaii in the costume!!! Kawaii desuyo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waseeh!!! a blink blink diamond watch... ^^

    btw, no need fall sick also can lost weight de... glad u recover already ^^

    u look nice just like an angel haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally!! hahahahaha omg that picture, you look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah sai!
    You look gorgeous!
    And the watch also very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol~ i felt really bad when i'm sick.
    though u'll get slim at the same time ><
    Hey, u look gorgeous in the pic, like snow white~ i only hav tan skin T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very nice nice nice nice guess watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah~ you do looked cute in the 3rd picture~ i like that one too.

    debbie: my high-school senior! :)

    p/s: yes, i have tried clarins product before starting on clinique product. clinique skincare range suit my skin better. :) btw, the workshop is free! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're looking so adorable in that outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation for your lose weight !! Hooray to you too !! You looked great ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you never won any Best Costume Award? Complain to the organizer:
    The judges are unfair!!!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...your xmas gift is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. >.<" ouch, my eyes! Hehe, just kidding. That's a very sweet X'mas gift, must be given by someone special =P Btw, u looked cute in that costume, cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flower clip is very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like ur x'mas gift:D
    Just can't resist to "bling bling" object!!!
    haha...

    Happy牛year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww..your christmas present attract my stare~~haha..your friend so generous leh~~~i think it sud be very exp =P

    u look charm in the annual dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I fall in love with your head piece and you look beautiful in that dress. Nice watch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woow..the watch is nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails