Thursday, October 01, 2009

New Header!!!


Changed my header finally. Just a simple and quick one without adding any design on it because I'm so fed up with the old one.


Get cheated by someone who promised to design me a proper and cute header. You know who is that liar? The liar is going to be my HUSBAND after 3 months.


Shall I forgive him? Haha... I want to revenge on my actual wedding day. Wait and see... I think wearing bra and bikini is already an old idea. Maybe I should come out with a new and creative one. Any idea?


Here is one of the photos for THE MAKING of my pre-wedding photoshoot. I love this photo very much....




10 comments:

  1. Congrats! The big day is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look like a barbie in da pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa..congrats!!!
    u look so cute!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you're getting married!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quick quick share your pre-wedding photos. Get him to down on one knee and sing your favourite song. Hahahaha

    You look great by the way (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a n awesome shot! i bet you are all excited for the big day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The header has a calming effect. Congrats on the wedding!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. first times i view ur blog~~
    u r so beauty ohh~~
    "qi dai" u post more wedding pic 2 us see ohh~~hehe=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is pre-wedding photoshot vs post - wedding photoshot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratz to you again ya! The header is nice wor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gratz~ after married gonna ask u when wanna have kids? Haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails