Happiness is hard to define.
I’m quite an emo type and basically I can cry now and smile on the next second especially when I’m overloaded with work and stressed.
Basically I will feel super duper HAPPY when…………………
- I buy a lot of fashion stuffs and skincare products (Once a month)
- It’s off day and I can sleep for unlimited hours and wake up to do something I want and cook something special for my loved one (Perhaps once or twice a year)
- Take many many gorgeous photos (Once every two months)
- Go overseas for vacation (Once or twice a year)
- Play with my little boy (Once every two days)
After going through the list above, I can finally conclude that my HAPPY PILL that can consistently make me feel happy is ...........................
This little NAUGHTY BOY
He is my mood-booster that never fails to make me feel happy
Mummy loves you so much
I love to spend time with my little boy. Be it conversation, play, feeding, changing, or getting ready for a nap. I always try my best to give him full and undivided attention (except his night-waking time).
Being a parent can be one of the most difficult and rewarding jobs around (^o^)